Are you new to the world of tasting? Or chocolate? Or both? Then this is the tasting course for you. It is focused on teaching chocolate tasting basics and help you better understand the difference and flavour profiles between the various types of chocolates out there.
In this course you will learn:
part 1 - live online tasting workshop
- I will facilitate a 3 hour online tasting with you, where we taste 8 high end chocolate bars hand picked by me ($70 worth)
- the chocolate will be delivered directly to your door
- I will teach you the basics of how to taste chocolate and how to apply this to other food and life experiences
- the tasting will be fully interactive with everyone un-muted, allowing the workshop to function as if we were together in person
- we will be tasting a combination of milk, white, dark and semi-sweet chocolate
- All materials you need for the tasting will be sent via e-mail once you have purchased.
Part 2 - Self Study Modules
Once the tasting is over you will receive a series of self study modules that will allow you to apply the knowledge you learned in the tasting as well as learn other interesting chocolate concepts that you can use in your daily life. These modules are geared for you to learn at your own pace, and will be sent to you via e-mail. I will be available to help you through the content via a private Facebook group we have set up for the course.
The 4 self study modules are as follows:
- if you are a chocoholic and love anything chocolate...
- if you want to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of chocolate...
- if you are interested in creating deeper and more meaningful food experiences...
- if you want to learn to slow down and appreciate more of the simple pleasures...
- if you want to learn to create more meaningful connections with people...
- if you want to learn how taste and flavour works...
- if you want to learn how to select high quality chocolate on your own...
this course if for you.
Next course Date:
*Only open to participants in Canada and the USA
PLEASE NOTE: There are a maximum of 8 people per course.
Group discounts also available. If you have 6 or more people interested you can message me directly at: email@example.com.